Competition Number: LM20146
Location: Fort McMurray, AB
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers of Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We are a growing company that offers you the potential to grow with us. At Leavitt, we value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social responsibility, work-life balance, and personal accountability. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and the opportunity for the right individual to make their mark. At Leavitt Machinery, we are leaders in our industry looking for like-minded leaders to join our growing team.
We are currently recruiting for an additional Warehouseperson for our Parts and Service team. You will be responsible for general shipping/receiving and other related warehousing duties as required.
Job Description Details
- Perform general storekeeping and warehouse duties
- Maintain accurate manual and computerized records
- Perform physical labour within a warehouse environment
- Operate a forklift
- Maintain a co-operative working relationship with both internal and external customers.
Job Skills and Requirements
- Grade 12 education
- Valid drivers’ license and forklift certification
- Previous experience as a parts apprentice and/or mechanical experience is an asset
- Previous experience using a computerized inventory system is an asset
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Email, Access)
- Able to contribute positively to a quality team environment
- Understand and carry out oral and written instructions
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and cope with conflicting priorities.
DOES YOUR CAREER NEED A LIFT?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume, quoting “Warehouseperson - LM20146”
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however, we will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization.