Microserve is looking for a Warehouse Shipper and Receiver for our Victoria office. The successful candidate will have the ability to adapt to a constantly changing workload while maintaining a high level of accuracy, cleanliness, and safety.
- Assist in the loading and unloading of delivery trucks
- Coordinate shipping with couriers
- Make necessary verifications against documents and authorizing for correctness of the delivery order
- Process orders and documents for export/shipping
- Ensure good housekeeping and safety procedures are maintained in shipping area
- Experience in a warehouse setting performing shipping and receiving functions
- Experience with warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks an asset
- Physical ability to perform the job
- Excellent organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Be able to lift and move boxes up to 75lbs
- Be able to work Monday to Friday 8:30 – 5:00
Microserve is an IT Solutions Provider with over 20 years of experience. A Canadian organization with coverage across BC and Alberta, Microserve is a market leader in our industry. Microserve is a flexible and dynamic organization that encourages and rewards hard work, initiative, and out-of-the-box thinking. We pride ourselves on consistently providing high quality service to our clients and are always looking for talented IT professionals for contract, permanent and project-based positions.
Microserve offers competitive compensation, benefits, paid vacation, and educational subsidies. Microserve also provides IT professionals with the opportunity for rewarding and stimulating careers and offers a friendly work environment.