Elegant Touches, a full-service event décor rental company, is seeking a reliable and self-motivated individual to join our team as Warehouse Personnel.
Elegant Touches Inc. is a full-service decor and rental resource with extensive knowledge, experience and expertise in the event planning industry, offering a wide range of services to meet the unique needs of each one of our valued clients. Drawing from a vast selection of inventory and a superb range of unique accessories that range from the elegantly traditional to the season’s hottest trends, our experienced consultants guide you through every step of the planning process. Meet with us today and let us turn your event vision into reality. Elegant Touches Inc. has had the opportunity to work on many of Alberta’s finest high profile affairs such as the Juno Awards (2004 and 2008), numerous annual galas, the 2005 Queen’s visit, the 2010 CCMA’s and others.
Functions will include:
- Oversee and assign duties to Delivery Personnel, Delivery/Warehouse Assistant(s) and Linen Preparation Personnel.
- Verify inventory and required materials (i.e.; custom requirements) are available for orders.
- Prepare laundry, delivery and pick-up schedule(s).
- Prepare orders to be delivered and/or picked-up.
- Ensure orders are counted back upon return.
- Report and track missing/damaged items as necessary and update inventory accordingly.
- Ensure rental items are returned into inventory and placed in appropriate storage location(s).
- Ensure returned orders are prepared for laundering.
- Ensure warehouse/laundry areas are cleaned and well organized.
- Implement preventative maintenance schedule (i.e; ironer, washing machine(s)).
- Receive and process deliveries.
- Make shipping arrangements with couriers as required.
- Perform other duties as requested
- Experience in the event and décor industry considered an asset.
- Relevant warehouse and supervisory experience.
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to work within tight deadlines and adapt to changing orders.
- Willingness to learn and take initiative.
- Ability to manually lift up to 30 pounds.
- Due to the nature of this position, flexible hours (i.e.: evenings and weekends) are required.
- $15.00-$20.00 per hour based on experience
Indeed - 18 months ago
Elegant Touches Inc. is a full-service decor and rental resource with extensive knowledge, experience and expertise in the event planning...