The Operations Supervisor will supervise hourly material handling personnel in the processes of receiving, warehousing, picking, packing and shipping quality parts on time and safely to the CNH dealer network. This is accomplished by utilizing personnel and equipment provided as efficiently as possible to ensure all receipts and shipping orders are completed on time.
7+ years experience in either warehouse, logistics, or manufacturing settings or a BS Degree (Business, Industrial Engineering, Finance or Logistics preferred) and 2+ years.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
- 1+ year warehouse or manufacturing operations
- Excellent organizational, influence and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Six-Sigma / Lean experience preferred
- supervision in a unionized facility is an asset
- Strong analytical, investigative, interpersonal and communicative skills
Equal Employment Opportunity CNH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The objective of the Company is to recruit, hire, train and promote into all job levels, the best qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information and any additional status protected by federal, state, provincial or local laws.