Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is currently seeking a part-time Warehouse Labourer to join our team in Mississauga, Ontario. The selected candidate must be flexible and able to work approximately 20 day-time hours per week.
- Assist in shipping and receiving hardware and related equipment, including boxing products and placing them in appropriate stock locations
- Ensure the Warehouse is a clean and safe work environment, including sweeping and general tidying
- Various other general tasks and duties as needed
- Secondary School Diploma
- Able to stand, bend, carry and lift parcels weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Visual acuity, manual dexterity and ability to use hand tools
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic team-player with a positive attitude
- Email your resume to our Canadian Recruitment Centre.
- Please include your minimum hourly salary expectations and quote “Ref. #143IND” in the subject line.
- - -
Reynolds and Reynolds is the automotive industry’s most experienced provider of dealership software solutions, business forms and professional services that support every aspect of automotive retailing. Learn more at www.reyrey.ca.