NOV Wilson is looking for a Warehouse Labourer to join their team in Nisku, Alberta. The Warehouse Labourer position will be responsible for shipping and receiving products related to customer orders and internal requests for parts and equipment. They are responsible for accurately receiving and picking orders, labeling, invoicing, inventory control, and shrink wrapping skids, dual packing and all other general duties.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Material Handling- moving material including the use of an overhead crane or forklift.
- Check and record parts received and in stock.
- Complete and print shipping and receiving paperwork.
- Sort, distribute and place materials or items on shelves according to inventory procedures.
- Assemble containers and crates, record contents manually or in computer system, pack goods to be shipped and provide shipping instructions.
- Cleaning of area and machines.
- May assist in yard and shop maintenance and cleaning duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and experience with warehousing and industrial equipment an asset
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written)
- A valid forklift operator's certification is considered an asset
- Knowledge and experience of rigging and loading is considered an asset
- Alberta Industry Training- Apprenticeship/Journeyperson program an asset
- Databases knowledge an asset
- Microsoft Office application knowledge an asset
National Oilwell Varco offers their employees on the job training with the potential for advancement within the organization. We also provide competitive pay and great benefits which include a Company matching contribution Retirement Savings Plan, Educational Assistance Program, and Health Spending Account.