Responsible for fulfillment of client equipment and supply orders, and other warehouse duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gathers supplies and equipment for patient orders in prepartion for shipment/delivery and performs quality checks
- Assembles, labels and provides supplies as required under specific contracts
- Maintain freezer packs in sufficient quantity and quality to ensure temperature controlled shipping
- Assists with inventory control, including receiving, stocking, making labels and keeping records
- Participates in quality assurance activities as directed
- Performs general housekeeping duties in the warehouse
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or equivalent.
Previous experience working in a similiar position is ideal.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Must be able to work shifts Monday to Friday from 7:00am-8:30pm and Saturday/Sunday 8:30am-8:30pm.
This is a full-time permanent role (40 hours a week) with benefits.
Looking to fill this position immediately.