Exel is the leading contract logistics provider in the Americas. With over 40,000 associates at more than 500 sites throughout the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. Our customers include the best-known domestic and international brands across many industries.
With over 1 million square feet of warehouse space in Brantford, Ontario we provide all the warehousing and logistics support for our customer.
We are currently recruiting for: Case Selectors to work on a 3 month contract.
Responsible for safe, secure, and accurate filling of customer orders and ensuring those orders arrive at the staging locations complete and on time.
- Efficiently pick customer orders or shipment ensuring the correct number and type of product is picked and shipped Ability to perform picking and staging of orders
- Assemble various types of merchandise for shipment
- Transport orders to shipping locations utilizing material handling equipment
- Assist in physical inventories
- Maintain a clean, neat, orderly, and safe work area
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management
REQUIRED SKILLS / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Ability to work specified shift
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules
- Ability to read, understand, and follow directions/instructions
- Ability to perform simple math calculations
- Ability to identify and locate product which requires reading, counting, and printing
- Ability to operate various material handling equipment
- Must meet material handling equipment certification requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer