THE COMPANY | Chatterson Drive Inc.
Does the idea of working for a young (4 years old) Calgary business get you excited? Chatterson Drive (CHDR) is a boutique marketing and communication firm focused exclusively in the niche of real estate building and development. Chatterson Drive doesn’t use a cookie cutter approach to servicing clients in fact the opposite is true. Opportunities and solutions are client specific whether it’s developing marketing programs or conducting market research studies, Chatterson Drive doesn’t just know real estate - they live and breathe it. Their philosophy? It’s simple: passion drives success. They live by their core values and are wondering if they resonate with you too?
PASSION for the work we do and the industry we serve
COLLABORATION in everything we do
INTEGRITY in our community, our work and our industry
INNOVATION in the many ideas + strategies we create
FUN throughout the day, week, month and year
GROWTH as individuals and as a company
They're a pretty awesome company. They're passionate about their niche + love to listen to music and play fooseball.
Sound like a place you'd like to spend your days?
THE OPPORTUNITY | Video Production Editor
Do you have a passion for all things video? Do you enjoy spending your days behind the lens and a cinema-display, 27" mac with all the latest editing tools + technologies? Do you find yourself browsing the glass cabinets for new gear at Vistek or Henry's? Are you quickly becoming a video animation wizard and love to dazzle viewers with sick transitions +
THE RIDE | Video Production Editor
- video strategy development
- content creation
- project management
- client communications
- cinematography (always offsite - indoors + out)
- advanced video editing
- on-screen animation, transitions
- basic audio engineering
- must be super organized
- naturally a great multi-tasker
MUST HAVE'S | Video Production Editor
- minimum of 5 years of relevant editing and/or graphics experience
- solid portfolio ready to view
- 2 years experience cutting short video
- Ability to rewrite the instruction manuals for Final Cut Pro, Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Motion + graphic-based editing software
- Sweetening + DVD Authoring skills
- Sound engineering experience
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written + presentation
- A thirst to keep learning new, cool stuff
- A unwavering, positive + optimistic attitude
- A vehicle + a valid driver's license
- Willingness to go the extra mile for your company + your team
Is it you we are looking for?
send us one or all of the following:
1. digital resume + link to portfolio
2. link to LinkedIn profile
3. link to Youtube or Vimeo channel
no phone calls please. Posting closes March 15 2012. We appreciate every submission however only we'll only respond to select candidates.