As a member of the Executive Team, the Vice President, Member Services provides strategic leadership, direction, and oversight to the sales and service operations of the credit union, including retail branch management, commercial banking services, and wealth management services (LCU Financial). This role is responsible for the development, coaching, and mentoring of the branch/department managers in order to achieve the strategic goals and operational objectives of the sales and service functions. The Vice President, Member Services will implement appropriate strategies and programs to develop and grow our member and community relationships and ensure service delivery systems and member contact points are providing the highest level of member service and satisfaction for our billion dollar book of business.
Think you might fit in?
- Team player with a positive attitude and ability to drive results through collaboration
- 10+ years of experience, preferably in a credit union, including direct experience in commercial lending
- Minimum of five years in a leadership role
- Post secondary education with Bachelors Degree is required with MBA level as preferred
- Thorough knowledge of the Canadian Credit Union System and cooperative principles
- In-depth and hands-on experience in deposit and loan portfolio management including products, functions and processes
Here’s what we can offer:
- We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package and incentive bonus program
- Executive training, networking and association benefits also included
- An opportunity to help grow a dynamic credit union even further with a great team in a bustling, recreational community
- Take a different view of the corporate ladder and join us in the heart of the Lakeland region.
Indeed - 21 months ago