This executive position manages the lending activities (commercial, agricultural, consumer and mortgage) and collections activities of the credit union’s $450 million loan portfolio. The Vice President, Credit ensures all lending activities are in compliance with sound business practices, legislation, regulations, policies and procedures.
In addition to analyzing complex lending situations, the Vice President, Credit mentors lending staff to ensure the needs of members and credit union are met.
Think you might fit in?
- Team player with a positive attitude and ability to drive results through collaboration in a fast paced environment
- Fifteen to twenty years of job-related banking experience (preferably credit union) is required in commercial and consumer credit for this complex and technical position
- Commitment to ongoing personal development as well as supporting the development of a high functioning team is required in this executive role
Here’s what we can offer:
- We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package and incentive bonus program
- Executive training, networking and association benefits also included
- An opportunity to help grow a dynamic credit union even further with a great team in a bustling, recreational community
- Take a different view of the corporate ladder and join us in the heart of the Lakeland region.