Vancouver- Full Time Microsoft Phone Trainer
Start date: Jan 07, 2013
Mosaic is a leading North American Integrated Agency, specializing in Experiential Marketing, Sales and Merchandising, and Interactive. At Mosaic, we are never satisfied with the status quo and are in constant search for new ideas and new ways to help our clients build their brands, amidst the evolving dynamic of empowered consumers leveraging new technologies.
The Full Time Microsoft Phone Trainer will work with and have on-going communication with the Client and Program management to outline and execute plans for all field training for Territory Coverage, Demo Days, Client Events and Training & Sales Programs.
· Work closely with Account Managers to understand account needs, priorities, updates and activity
· Work closely with Category Managers and National Training Team to ensure alignment of priorities
· Participate and facilitate small to large one to many events as requested - travel required
· Build Account Profiles, working with District Managers and the Client to outline and execute plans for all field training
· Take an active lead on all Account large symposiums, presentation materials, demo equipment, and in some cases creating the actual presentation slide deck to the accounts
· Review in-store field team and individual rep skill level with Management to assist in defining go forward training and development plans
· Develop national training plan which includes prioritized account training plans in conjunction with Management. This will include but no be limited to the following: National, Regional and Territory trainings, Banner training initiatives (including Experience Events, formal regional trainings, etc) focused on RSRs.
· Develop content for above training plan and ensure effective execution of all events
· Develop relationships and work with other vendor partners and accounts as required to execute national RSR training plans
· Weekly reporting of Field Training Activities & Expense Tracking
· Create and maintain monthly training reports including training costs, average cost/RSR, number of RSRs trained by training type and account
· Continuous process improvement.
· Advanced knowledge of Computers, Software & Hardware
· 3-5 years mobile technology training experience and B2B experience
· Proven presentation skills
· Solid understanding of Microsoft Office - specifically PowerPoint
· Ability to multi-task
· Interest in and understanding of technology
· Excellent time management skills
· Strong organizational skills
· MCP, A+, MCSE Certification is a strong asset
· Post secondary education is a strong asset
· Exclusive access to a reliable vehicle
· 24/7 internet access
· Must be available to attend training in Toronto in early January
How to Apply: Apply online by visiting our Website at www.mosaicjobs.com
The Mosaic Company (Mosaic) is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture...