Aria Bistro & Lounge, located at the beautiful historic house of Walter E. Calvert in downtown Brampton, offers an elegant atmosphere to celebrate your most important events. Our 6 private dining rooms, which can accommodate a range of 8 to 80 guests, are the perfect venue for your wedding, corporate or family function. We are currently seeking a talented individual to join their team as a
- Running of the kitchen on a day to day basis in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Lead and inspire the brigade to ensure the kitchen runs smoothly at all times
- Ensure consistency of produce throughout the kitchen.
- Supervise service ensuring presentation of food is compliant with restaurant standards.
- Assist the Head Chef in menu compilation and possess an in depth knowledge of the full menu.
Support the management team to ensure targets are met with labour and food costs.
- Compliance with food labelling and temperature controls.
To be successful we look for the following:
- 5-7 years of experience working in a similar role
- Be able to demonstrate an up to date and in depth understanding of the industry
- Communicate relevant business information regularly, efficiently and concisely to the team
- Lead by example and offer clear direction to team
- High attention to detail
- Superior organizational skills
Only candidates selected for the next phase of the recruitment process will be contacted.