If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the sports nutrition, diet and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 sports nutrition and diet supplement company in the world, our company has several career opportunities for passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individuals and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
- Answering phones
- Greeting and directing external clients/guests
- Schedule travel arrangements for all departments to include; air travel (domestic and international), transportation, lodging
- Ensure travel needs are met within the constraints of the company’s travel budget
- Prepare necessary documents such as passports, visas or other clearances
- Provide status reports monthly, quarterly, and annually related to travel costs
- Work closely with departmental Executive Assistants to make travel arrangements and reconcile monthly credit card reports
- Research all travel related discrepancies
- Manage all company travel profiles to ensure information is accurate and current
- Post-Secondary Education in Hospitality, Travel & Tourism or related field
- Up to 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Excellent telephone skills
- Proven customer service & interpersonal skills
- Professional, positive, outgoing & friendly disposition
- Flexible & team oriented
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure environment
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information please visit us at www.iovate.com.
If you are a person with a disability and require accommodation in order to successfully submit an application, please email us to make your accommodation request.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.