NOV Downhole is currently recruiting for a Track-A-Tool Administrator to join their team in Nisku. The successful candidate will perform clerical duties in accordance with established policies, procedures and schedules. Work performed includes the specialized area of Track-A-Tool and all associated office records.
- Responsible for document management and processing standard forms.
- Answering telephone, email and in person inquiries in a courteous and prompt manner.
- Preparing reports and compiling and verifying information related to the Track-A-Tool System.
- Data entry.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Previous administration experience in an office environment is required.
- Strong organization skills, ability to prioritize workload, multi-task in a calm manner, with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
National Oilwell Varco offers their employees on the job training with the potential for advancement within the organization. We also provide competitive pay and great benefits which include a Company matching contribution Retirement Savings Plan, Educational Assistance Program, and Health Spending Account.
Please apply by responding to this ad with your resume attached or drop it off in person at 1507-4th Street, Nisku.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Since 1841, National Oilwell Varco (NOV) has been dedicated to ensuring customers receive the highest quality oilfield products and...