WE PROVIDE CAREERS ...not just jobs!
We have immediate openings for...Tower Construction Foreman
We are looking for experienced Telecom Construction Foremen who can lead teams who build towers and install equipment.
We offer a different environment, focused on providing these things:
- Long term stable employment
- Career and promotional opportunities
- A chance to learn and build your skills
Who Should Join our Team
If you are looking for a work environment focused on respect, long-term careers and reward for achievement, please read on.
Our Foremen position will be of interest to those who have:
- 5+ years of experience leading crews and installing equipment on towers and/or erecting self-support and guyed towers
- Knowledge of telecommunications, and equipment installation
- Proven experience as a climber/rigger
- Experience leading teams in a safe work environment
- Knowledge of hoisting and tower rigging practices
CATEK is a Canadian company providing essential services to the telecommunications industry. Our highly qualified and experienced teams supply a variety of services including engineering, installation, repair & maintenance and commissioning. We are based in Mississauga with easy access from Highway 403. Map
A PLACE TO CONTINUALLY DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS AND BUILD A LONG-TERM CAREER
We provide an excellent working environment, mutual respect, extensive training and certifications. The wireless telecommunications industry changes quickly and that provides
opportunities for each team member to participate in continuous learning and personal development.
These roles lead to full time career opportunities with benefits and ongoing training.
All resumes will remain confidential. Please provide your wage requirements and include "Foreman” in the title of your application as well as providing use with your e-mail address on the top of your resume.
We thank everyone for their interest however only selected applicants will be contacted.