Have you ever thought about a career in the incredible industry of tires and automotive? Integra Tire & Auto Centre is offering an exciting opportunity for individuals to join our corporate store in Morinville, AB.
Although we are a young company, we possess a wealth of incredible people with great experience. In under five years, we have grown to over 80 corporate and associate stores across Canada, and continue to grow every day! So how have we been able to grow so fast? Relationships. We offer service from the heart to every customer who walks in our door.
We extend the same values to our employees. We offer a family-like work environment that is passionate about teamwork, innovation, creativity, employee well-being and advancement as our company continues to grow. Under the guidance of the Store Manager and Assistant Manager, the Tire Technician will be responsible for the mounting and dismounting of tire and wheel/rim assemblies including tire and other wheel maintenance related duties and tasks as assigned.
What we offer
- Very competitive wages and great benefits package.
- On the job training and advancement opportunities.
- Employee profit-share program.
- A great work environment with great people!
What we are looking for:
- Experience is an asset- however we are willing to train the right individual who has no experience.
- A professional with a GREAT attitude who prides his/herself in doing a great job.
- Shares our love for customer service and long-term relationships built on trust and integrity.
- Somewhat computer savvy, able to operate basic billing and front counter computer systems as taught by store managers.
- Able to lift/mount tires which can occasionally be in excess of 100+ pounds.
- Mounting and dismounting of passenger, light truck and medium truck tires as required. This includes new and used installations, rotations, flat repairs as well as loose mounts & dismounts.
- Mounting and dismounting of agricultural, industrial and Off the Road Tires and wheel/rim assemblies as may be required depending upon the location of the store.
- Inspect wheel/rim components for out of service conditions as per training modules as outlined above.
- Maintain working area, shop, tools, and power equipment in an organized fashion and in accordance with any specifications.
- Greet Customers in a friendly and enthusiastic manner and look after their needs and concerns to the best of your ability.
- Answer telephones in a courteous and helpful manner when necessary according to the Integra customer service standards.
- Use a torque wrench of known accuracy to torque all wheels on to vehicles as per training manual standards.
- Receive inventory and check the accuracy of all shipments.
- Uphold the Integra image in all dealings with Customers and while driving company vehicles.
- Wear appropriate corporate approved clothing.
- Undertake training as per the Customer Service modules and product knowledge courses put on from time to time; in order to be knowledgeable enough to recommend the proper tire for the right application.
- Be able to operate the computer storefront procedures as taught by the store assistant manager or manager.
- Perform his/her duties in a safety conscious manner that protects all employees and customers from injury and/or damage to property, both company and 3rd party.
- Provide assistance to co-workers on an ongoing basis as and when required.
- Other duties as assigned
Have any other questions?
Indeed - 5 months ago