This is a home office position. Candidates must be available to work overtime as required. Recruting for both Day and Afternoon Shifts
Location is Sherwood Park
- Key project timesheets into Oracle or other front end client system; post and balance daily for the region.
- Set up new-hires, input employee change notices, and process employee terminations in Oracle for the region.
- Reconcile swipe data within Oracle to keyed data, gate systems and distribute reconciliation reports to sites
- Research and resolve all reconciliation discrepancies and liaise with site clerks to resolve any issues with first line supervision for the region.
- Maintain personnel and payroll files in accordance with field work instructions for the region.
- Run and distribute scheduled reports; assist with preparation of adhoc reports for all projects.
- Extract and prepare Oracle file and import into client systems on a daily basis for the region. Reconcile Oracle to client systems to ensure invoicing accuracy and completeness; action and resolve discrepancies.
- Preparation of client invoices where required
- Responsible to perform all duties in compliance with the Jacobs Internal Controls.
- Strong understanding of collective agreements.
- Familiar with terms and conditions of client contracts.
- Other duties as directed by the ASC Manager or Supervisor
- Intermediate computer skills – Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Minimum 2-4 years experience.
- Working towards a professional Accounting designation, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Indeed - 14 months ago