At Insight, I am the solution.
Insight is a technology solutions provider serving global and local clients in 191 countries on all continents. Today, thousands of clients, including more than 80 percent of the Global Fortune 500, rely on Insight to acquire, implement and manage technology solutions to empower their business.
We are currently looking for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Territory Sales Representative.
The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for acquiring and maintaining new business opportunities by selling complete IT solutions to Enterprise accounts in a defined geographic territory. As a trusted advisor to Insight’s clients, the sales rep will leverage Insight’s complete technology offering which encompasses hardware, software and services to ensure individual success and meet the organization’s business objectives.
- Identify, qualify and close new strategic accounts.
- Develop and pursue an overall account plan to maximize opportunities and leverage our integrated solutions offering within key accounts
- Effectively communicate and present to all executive levels of an organization Insight’s complete value proposition.
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making process, and overcome objections to capture new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of leading industry trends such as electronic commerce, spend management and technology initiatives.
- Utilize question based selling methods to ascertain client needs and craft relevant solutions encompassing hardware, software and/or services.
- Submit accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas.
- Facilitate all communications/order processing and reporting for all current accounts.
- Proactively advise and introduce new solutions, which include both products and services to solve client business needs.
- 3-5 years professional selling experience in high-tech or service related industry.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills required.
- Self driven, motivated and results oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of IT products and services.
- Must have previous experience with Microsoft EA agreements.
Benefits enjoyed by Insight’s teammates:
- Competitive base salary + Bonus;
- Great benefits: group insurance; life insurance, basic accident protection, long term disability income replacement plan;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Continuous training and leadership development;
- Insight University;
- And much more!
We believe in teamwork, having fun and achieving success. Be a part of our winning team by joining us and transform how businesses view technology!
Visit our career opportunities at: ca.insight.com and apply today! For more information please contact Romina at 514-669-8480.
Insight is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)