Territory Sales Manager
Go Bee Inc. – Edmonton, AB
Due to continued growth, our client is looking for Territory Managers in Edmonton that will report to the Account Coordinator and the Account Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for day-to-day territory management, account visits, training retail staff, reporting, and other duties as assigned. If you have a "Life's Good" attitude, please send your resume and bios to the email address below. Please apply ASAP to increase your chances of getting contacted.
- Territory management and sales support within a defined geographical region.
- Meet the target number of unique account visits per month, following weekly objectives.
- Build relationships with retail staff; educate them about new products, sales incentives, etc.
- Gain insights and report weekly on current market conditions, sales performance, service issues, competitive intelligence, etc
- Represent the brand at industry tradeshows and consumer-facing events, including some evening and weekend events.
- Regularly interact with account managers and other personnel at the client company.
- Expense tracking and management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University/College graduate with an outgoing, enthusiastic, and friendly personality who has no trouble making new friends.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills are essential. Be prepared to demonstrate these abilities during the interview process.
- In-depth knowledge of the wireless industry in a retail/sales capacity is strongly preferred (i.e. knowledge of the major Smartphone operating systems, major carriers and manufacturers, key trends, etc). In-depth knowledge of the Android OS highly desired.
- Must be tech savvy and demonstrate excitement for new products and technology.
- Organized self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong people and team-building skills.
- Proficient with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, the internet and other forms of social media.
- Experience with in-field marketing, territory management and consumer/retail promotions an asset.
- Must be professionally groomed.
- Must have reliable vehicle in good working condition. Access to a car is required.
Compensation: $40,000 – $42,000 + Car allowance + In-field business expenses covered.
Start Date: Must be available to start ASAP. Full Training provided. How to apply? This is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Become part of the Go Bee team NOW!! Please apply with your most recent resume and portfolio. Please reference ‘Sales support staff’ in the subject heading.
To learn more about Go Bee: ‘Visit’ us at www.gobeeinc.com ‘Like’ us on www.facebook.com/gobeeXM ‘Follow’ us on http://twitter.com/gobeeXM
We thank you for your interest in GO BEE. Due to high volumes, we are not able to accept employment related phone inquiries, and only selected candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 11 months ago