Emerald Management & Realty Ltd. is looking for a dynamic individual who will provide exceptional customer service as our Tenant Liaison Administrator to our internal and external clients.
We are looking for someone who:
- Understands the administration, maintenance and operations of Residential, Condominium and Commercial Property.
- Has a good understanding of the Residential Tenancy Act.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism and customer service at all times.
- Possesses a strong commitment to opening and closing the front office efficiently and on time.
- Is proactive and has the ability to work independently.
- Has the ability and willingness to assist others and prioritize work assignments.
- Demonstrates strong problem solving and judgment capabilities.
- Loves a busy office environment where multitasking and taking on diverse tasks is the norm.
- Has the ability to work well under pressure.
- Has exemplary organizational and time management skills.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to the following key duties:
- Handle tenant and owner concerns.
- Handle the collection of fees.
- Administer Rental Applications.
- Process monthly notices.
- Revenue control.
- Initiate the advertising of properties on the website.
- Process and settle Security Deposits.
- Work with Utility accounts.
- Reconcile Outstanding Receivables.
- Greet visitors to the office and efficiently handle their inquiries.
- Answer and/or direct incoming phone calls in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Complete administrative projects as assigned.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
In order to succeed, you need to possess the following skills:
- Strong computer skills - Intermediate level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
We thank all applicants for submitting their resume. Only those chosen to be interviewed will be contacted.
Emerald Management & Realty Ltd. is a family owned and operated Property Management Company with over 40 years of experience providing...