Microserve is looking for a Telecom Trainer/Service Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team in Burnaby, BC. The Telecom Trainer assures that end users of enterprise telecommunications systems are proficient in the use of all system features. The successful candidate will have a firm understanding of information technology products, be detail oriented, a strong communicator, and strongly committed to ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Train customers on a variety of systems and /or applications
- Collaborate with the Sales team for sales order processing
- Interface with Vendors for product purchase information
- Prepare completed orders for processing
- Coordinate with telephone service providers for customer order processing
- Maintain certifications on products and applications with manufacturers
- Customer station review for installation projects
- Compile data collection from customer to provide programming package for voice technicians
- 1 year of related experience in training and service coordination would be considered an asset
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is mandatory
- Clear spoken and written communication
- Must be comfortable training client personnel in a group setting
- Effective and timely use of call management software and reporting tools is needed
- Knowledge of ACCPAC is an asset
- Familiarity of Telco ordering process is a benefit
- Having background in the telecommunication industries is an asset
Microserve is an IT Solutions Provider with over 20 years of experience. A Canadian organization with coverage across BC and Alberta, Microserve is a market leader in our industry. Microserve is a flexible and dynamic organization that encourages and rewards hard work, initiative, and out-of-the-box thinking. We pride ourselves on consistently providing high quality service to our clients and are always looking for talented IT professionals for contract, permanent and project-based positions.
Microserve offers competitive compensation, benefits, paid vacation, and educational subsidies. Microserve also provides IT professionals with the opportunity for rewarding and stimulating careers and offers a friendly work environment.
With over 25 years of experience, Microserve is a clear market leader in the delivery of a wide range of IT solutions and services to...