Sanjel Corporation is a privately owned, Canadian-based, international oilfield service company with over three decades of industry experience. As a major competitor in the global oil and gas market, Sanjel delivers two product offerings: pressure pumping and completions – each with our own broad range of specialized products and custom-designed and manufactured equipment. Driven by pride and recognized for performance, Sanjel transforms our industry-leading technology into customized solutions and superior job execution.
Sanjel is proud to offer an employee development program that utilizes leading-edge, career growth tools; including career planning and skill development. These employee development programs promote and assist with individual career advancement.
As a member of the Corporate Technology group, the Technical Writer–Quality Infrastructure & Sustainability, reporting to the Advisor-Corporate Infrastructure & Sustainability, is accountable for the creation, maintenance and control of documents supporting global Technology initiatives.
- Research subjects by analyzing reference materials (for example, specifications, blueprints, diagrams, maintenance manuals, reports, studies), consulting experts and using products themselves
- Gather information about target audience needs and analyze how to structure and format information to meet those needs
- Prepare a documentation plan for each document for monitoring progress and reporting
- Select appropriate technology and media to deliver technical information
- Create, follow and enforce the use of consistent style and formatting by developing a house style guide
- Write content for on-line help files, reference materials, educational materials, procedural and policy manuals, user guides, proposals, technical reports and instructional materials that explain the installation, operation and maintenance of various laboratory instrumentation
- Create auxiliary resources such as diagrams or interactive learning processes as required
- Rewrite and edit drafts after they have been reviewed by technical experts for accuracy
- Manage documentation projects including translation and localization as required
- A bachelor degree
- Ability to write well with an understanding of plain language, sentence structure, presentation formats, and readability
- An excellent grasp of grammar and the ability to express ideas clearly in writing
- Knowledge of technology (ranging from basic to expert depending on the project)
- Research, interviewing and analytical skills
- Editing and proofreading skills
Sanjel offers individuals a dynamic work environment. The driving force behind our organization is the sincere commitment to our people, and their focus on exceeding customers' expectations.
For further information on career opportunities please contact our HR department at 1.800.9SANJEL.
Indeed - 19 months ago
Sanjel Corporation is a privately owned, Canadian-based, international oilfield service company with over three decades of industry...