TECHNICAL WRITER/ASSISTANT – TEMPORARY - DOWNTOWN
Our downtown client has an immediate need for a Technical Writer/Assistant to support their busy department. This role is responsible for writing and editing technical documentation for procedures and user manuals, reformatting documents and reports, and assisting the technical support team. Some of the key accountabilities include:
- Plan, design, research, write and edit a range of documents – user guides and procedures manuals, templates, forms, training materials and public communications materials
- Provide editorial assistance and make recommendations
- Develop new processes where required and/or streamline existing processes to create efficiencies, optimize outcomes and foster consistency
- Creation, maintenance and retention of desktop and operational procedure manuals
- Must have 3-5 years experience in business writing and editing
- Proficiency in Visio professional or process mapping equivalent – experience in Access a definite asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as advanced listening and comprehension skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office is required
This is a temporary six-month assignment. This position starts ASAP so please include your availability. Please forward resumes and hourly pay expectations to Kathy Verenka.
Indeed - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 1981, Staff Bureau has been assisting companies and individuals with their temporary and permanent staffing needs, as well as...