Triton Digital is a live streaming technology and services company specifically dedicated to broadcasters. Founded in 2005, the company is currently streaming more than 1,000 radio and TV stations in more than 25 countries. At present, we have 60 dedicated Media Delivery Network (MDN) specialists, over 720 commercial media players deployed, and an experienced sales staff serving key markets in North America, Latin America, and Europe. Trusted by such industry leaders as CBS, Corus, Sky Broadcasting and more, Triton Digital teams with the world’s most innovative and reputable broadcasters to entertain a growing number of viewers and listeners worldwide.
In order to meet its future strategic objectives, we are looking to expand and enrich its team of collaborators. Are you looking to immerse yourself in a dynamic environment surrounded by performance driven colleagues on the cutting edge of the latest technology? Triton Digital wants to work with talented people like you; people interested in furthering their careers through the creation of new products and the development of new markets, people who want to work for a prestigious contender for world leadership in the field of digital streaming.
Triton Digital is looking for a Technical Support Representative to fill a permanent position within the Customer Support team. The chosen candidate will be in charge of implementing and supporting a range of business applications and services that are used by Triton Digital customers. The main portion of customer support will be with Canadian and American West Coast users.
The required work schedule for this position is from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am, Monday to Friday.
- Assure level 1 support for our clients;
- Provide customer service to our clients using Triton Digital services and products;
- Develop and maintain good clients relationships and take in charge moderately complex questions and problems;
- Transfer complex issues to the appropriate person;
- Support listeners;
- Document details from clients call for sales and marketing purposes;
- Manage creation and modification of our clients streaming stations;
- Maintain documentation for hardware/software installations and support;
- Be available to answer calls coming for the emergency line;
- Maintain and administrate the support system and produce reports when requested.
- Be on-call, 1 out of every 5 weeks
- College diploma or Bachelor’s degree in computer science;
- 3 to 5 years experience in Tier 2 support or higher;
- Excellent knowledge of Windows environments.
- Excellent knowledge of PC hardware.
- Excellent debugging aptitudes
- Knowledge of Linux and RedHat environments;
- Bilingual (English, French) essential;
- Politeness, likability and a great customer approach are essential.
- Digital audio and networking knowledge (an asset).
* Only candidates chosen for the interview process will be contacted.