Technical Support Representative
Are you addicted to new technologies?
Are you recognized for your expertise and knowledge in customer service?
Do you have a passion for the Internet and TV? Networking and operating systems?
Join our team. We are looking for experienced, bright and dynamic candidates who love working with the latest Internet and TV products and contribute to our service success on Canada's most advanced optic fiber network
Your main responsibilities
As a customer service expert, you will be asked to:
- Provide professional technical support to users
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Provide support and information on complimentary Internet and TV products
In all your dealings, you will aim to ensure customer satisfaction.
Location: 2 Hunter Valley Road in Orillia
Complemented by an annual performance incentive
- 37.5 hours/week
- Availability required 24/7 (hours of work are communicated in advance)
- Health & Dental benefits after 6 months
- Browsers: Explorer
- Modems and dedicated connection, Dialup (56K), ISDN and DSL
- Platforms and corresponding OS: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 & Macintosh
- Providing support for Outlook, Outlook express and Windows mail
- Minimum of 6 months of customer service expertise
- Ability to follow well structured instructions
- High school diploma
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving computerized environment
(*)compensation includes client funded $3/hr worked premium
Note: This position is Full time only. Part time is not available.