Come Join the Market Leader!
Anixter is the world’s leading supplier of electrical and electronic wire and cable, fasteners, and other small components to build, repair and maintain a variety of systems and equipment. We are also the leading provider of communication products used to connect voice, video, data and security systems.
At Anixter, we believe everyone has the opportunity and the responsibility to be a leader. We have learned that leading companies are made, not born. We don’t hire people – we ask them to join our company to help make it better.
Anixter Canada is committed to the training and development of its employees. A few features you can expect from working with us include:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive employee benefit packages.
- Rewarding bonus programs.
- Educational and career development opportunities.
- A great working environment that is both highly professional, yet informal that promotes a relaxed, open-door atmosphere.
Due to our continued growth, we currently have a career opportunity for a dynamic, highly motivated team player who will develop bid packages positioning Anixter’s extensive line of products and services in order to assist the customer with solutions that best suits their needs. You will be rewarded for achieving quantitative sales goals and objectives.
Qualifications: Reporting directly to the Project Team Location Manager, the successful candidate for this position will possess:
- Several years of sales experience, preferably in the Electrical industry.
- CET, or Equivalent experience, is required.
- Ability to put together complex bid packages.
- Must have a record of success, positioning value-added services and closing business.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers at various levels.
- Ability to work with Outside Sales to target potential customers.
- Ability to execute business plans and implement them utilizing available resources.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and self motivation.
- Competency in Lotus Notes, Sales Management Systems and Microsoft Office or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be fast paced, goal oriented individual who can provide world-class service to our customers.
- Must be able to learn products, sales processes, and systems.
Critical to your success in this role will be your attention to detail.
We are grateful for your interest to Anixter however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. To apply please send your resume by January 31, 2014. Please indicate the job title in your email application.
Anixter is a respectful, caring and inclusive workplace. We committed to championing accessibility , diversity and equal opportunity. Request for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the bona-fide occupational requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements know when contacted.