Servicom is now seeking a highly motivated, high energy, self driven individuals for the position of Team Supervisor for AT&T as well as GM OnStar. If you enjoy working in a results driven dynamic environment, Servicom has a great career opportunity for you!
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1 . Establishes, documents & communicates team objectives. Monitors calls in progress, providing advice and coaching that leads to measured performance improvement & increased client satisfaction. Writes performance evaluations for direct reports and identifies training & development opportunities. Documents team performance and productivity to establish professional development plans for each associate. Utilizes Company-sponsored recognition & reward programs to promote productivity & uplift morale.
2. Work closely with Program Manager to ensure adequate staffing levels to accommodate workload..
3. Respond to escalated calls to provide problem-solving assistance, handle difficult callers and provide decisions on complicated issues.
4. Conduct regular 2-way communication meetings with associates highlighting team successes & goals. Accurately responds to questions from associates regarding operational and personnel related topics.
5. Assists Payroll Dept. through accurate review & maintenance of employee time.
6. Maintains an expert knowledge of client computer applications & systems, reporting and functionality.
7. Ensures compliance with all federal, state or provincial employment regulations.
8. Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Please apply with resume and cover letter.
High School Diploma or GED Equivalency
- Prior supervisory or management experience required
- Knowledge of call center technology preferred
- Analytical, quantitative and organizational skills.
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
- Fast-paced environment – must be able to adapt to frequent change
- Call center environment