Sanjel Corporation is a privately owned, Canadian-based, international oilfield service company with over three decades of industry experience. As a major competitor in the global oil and gas market, Sanjel delivers two product offerings: pressure pumping and completions – each with our own broad range of specialized products and custom-designed and manufactured equipment. Driven by pride and recognized for performance, Sanjel transforms our industry-leading technology into customized solutions and superior job execution.
Sanjel is proud to offer an employee development program that utilizes leading-edge, career growth tools; including career planning and skill development. These employee development programs promote and assist with individual career advancement.
As a member of the Corporate Services Business Unit, the Team Leader-Mechanical Assembly will report directly to the Group Leader–Corporate Assembly and will be located at our Calgary Professional Park location. The primary function of this position is to contribute to the supervision and successful Mechanical operations of the Assembly Centre.
- Abides by the policies set forth in the Company’s quality and Safety manuals.
- Establishes in collaboration with Management methods to meet work schedules and coordinate work activities with other departments
- Oversees in collaboration with Management requisitions for materials and supplies
- Collaborates in the use of company supplied pressure testing equipment and applies knowledge of pressure testing systems as per company standards in order to meet intent of design and verify quality, workmanship and functionality
- Collaborates together with Management in the verification of the completion of proper parts usage inventory record sheets in collaboration with Inventory Employees
- Completes all required paperwork accurately, legibly and promptly meeting all required deadlines
- Ensures regular communication sessions regarding safety are conducted and all Employees participate including conducting regular safety inspections, addressing problems promptly and ensuing adhere to all company safety rules regulations
- Participates as an active member of the team in the continuous improvement process by reporting all unsafe or potentially hazardous situations to Management and through the existing reporting system
- Trains and/or coordinates in collaboration with Management the training of team members
- Verifies that work areas and equipment are clean
- Possess Journeyman Certification
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Mechanical operations in an Assembly Centre environment and a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a supervisory role
- Previous experience with a company that manufactured completion service equipment is desirable
- Demonstrated self-motivation and ethical behavior including professionalism and respect
- Demonstrated Mechanical aptitude including knowledge of industry specific tool and equipment usage and mechanical parts and assembly dimensions and tolerance
- Experience in accurately reading, understanding and interpreting drawings and layouts complimented by excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Experience or demonstrate equivalent knowledge in assembly of well servicing equipment, hydraulic assembly, troubleshooting, and repair; diesel mechanics; pump and/or valve assembly, disassembly, or repair.
Sanjel offers individuals a dynamic work environment. The driving force behind our organization is the sincere commitment to our people, and their focus on exceeding customers' expectations.
For further information on career opportunities please contact our HR department at 1.800.9SANJEL.
Sanjel Corporation is a privately owned, Canadian-based, international oilfield service company with over three decades of industry...