TALENT ACQUISITION ADVISOR #341
FPInnovations is among the world’s largest private, non-profit research centers working in forest research. The organization helps the Canadian forest industry to develop path breaking solutions based on the unique attributes of Canada’s forest resources, favoring a sustainable development approach and taking full advantage of the industry’s considerable scientific, technological and commercial capital.
We are looking for an innovative, experienced, results driven recruiter to join our dynamic HR team. FPInnovations is growing and the recruiter will be responsible for acquiring talent as well as developing and implementing a range of professional recruitment services to the different business units within FPI.
- Reporting to the VPHR, this position will lead the end-to-end talent acquisition process for both internal and external recruitment;
- Working hand-in-hand with the HRBP’s and hiring Managers, this role will be responsible for posting, sourcing, headhunting, prescreening, testing, interviewing and verifications;
- Develop and initiate best practices by developing cost effective, efficient and innovative solutions to meet hiring needs;
- Support hiring managers and HR team in evaluating the best candidate profiles for both current and future needs (succession planning);
- Partner with hiring managers on recruitment best practices including interview techniques, proper documentation and other assessment tools as required;
- Maintain communication process throughout the candidate experience; maximize the efficiency and timeliness of recruitment processes while demonstrating the highest level of quality and integrity to potential hires;
- Identify and implement strategic recruiting channels and methods; assist in recruitment projects and social media outreach as it pertains to talent acquisition;
- Participate in various projects (analysis of applicant tracking systems); maintain records – including the development and maintenance of recruitment KPI’s, analysis and other reporting as required with a proven ability to perform data analysis, identify trends and make appropriate recommendations to correct or improve performance (in conjunction with HR);
- University degree or diploma in Human Resources or other related discipline, with a minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in the field of recruitment in a corporate environment and/or recruiting firm experience or equivalent education/experience;
- CHRP designation would be an asset;
- Basic understanding of various applicable HR legislations (eg. Employment Standards, Human Rights);
- Proven knowledge of innovative sourcing techniques including in depth knowledge of Social Media;
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication and problem solving skills;
- Fluently bilingual (English & French);
- Strong business acumen with a proven ability to build strong working relationships;
- Strong client /customer service orientation;
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information with discretion and tact;
- Ability to think proactively, and independently, to make decisions;
- Strong influencing/consultative skills;
- Articulate, polished and seasoned in building effective interaction and relationships with Hiring Managers and Partners;
- Experience in utilizing innovative and creative approaches to recruiting;
- A high performing team player capable of a high degree of self-management;
- An inquisitive Recruiter who enjoys learning about diverse client needs and working with a collaborative and consultative approach;
- Strong skills in HRIS and/or Candidate Application Tracking Systems an asset (Taleo, Oracle iRecruitment, etc…);
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office).
Please submit resume for Position #341 to:
Indeed - 8 months ago
FPInnovations is a world leader in the development of innovative applications and products based on next-generation pulps, papers and...