Are you a great listener? Do you keep your cool in difficult situations? Do you genuinely LOVE helping people out? Then you might be the customer service rep we’re looking for!
Mogo is transforming our industry and we want you to be a part of it. We've just launched our next generation of financial products in Canada, including longer term traditional loans, an online account portal and a revolutionary prepaid Visa card that will re-define the way our customers manage their money. We're leveraging leading edge technology to build an exceptional user experience and adding team members who are as passionate about our customers as we are. Help us help Canadians take control of their finances and enjoy their hard-earned money.
We’re looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and driven CSRs to provide an exceptional, “tell your friends” kind of customer experience. If you think you have what it takes to “wow” a customer every time you talk to them, we want to hear from you! We have full time and part time positions available.
THE “BEST OF THE BEST” WILL HAVE...
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years experience in a customer facing role in a retail or hospitality environment.
- Basic typing skills, computer knowledge of Microsoft products, and familiarity with the internet.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Fun, positive attitude and a great team player.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A MOGOITE?
- Fun! We believe that fun is a key driver of a great company getting great results!
- Customer obsession! It all starts and ends with the customer and we want to be sure that we wow the pants off of them (not literally of course).
- Results focused! At Mogo, we strive to work smarter – not harder – to get amazing results. When our team achieves great results, we like to congratulate them with a pat on the back, high fives and sometimes even cool prizes.
Please send cover letter and resume to careers at mogo.ca with “Surrey CSR” in the subject line.