The Tier 1 Support Professional is the primary/first line of customer contact for our clients Consumer Product Support. Agents will be required to provide initial consultative support, provide support offerings to meet customer needs, upsell customers on other products and services that will benefit them. You can make up to $15.00 hr with our very attainable bonus plan.
- Responsible for all customer inquiries and questions
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Address and solve technical problems in a timely manner and complete all work assignments within expected time frames.
- Follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner
- Exercise retention efforts when appropriate
- Identify customers who are comparison-shopping and inquiring about contract terms - assisting the customer with the correct price plan
- Work with confidential customer information
- Problem solve to help customers resolve issues on first call
- Enters data from customers into various software programs
- Appropriately communicate with upset customers to resolve their inquiries
- Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager
- 6 months Call Center experience preferred
- Must be 18 years old
- Type 25 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Advanced computer technical skills
- Technical support experience
- Experienced with computer software programs
- Ability to use desktop computer system and hardware, e.g. mouse, keyboard
- Logical problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Proven oral and written communication skills consistent with our testing
- Must have availability to work various shifts influenced by current business needs.
- Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between various windows
- Provide a positive, professional, empathetic and customer-focused manner
- Good organization and work prioritization skills
- Must have a clear criminal background
Indeed - 18 months ago
A leading European call center operator and one of the largest in the world, Teleperformance aims to speak the universal language of...