Planet Energy, a high growth natural gas and electricity marketer in Canada and the United States has an opening for a Supervisor, Customer Retention Department. This position, available at our corporate head office in North York, will take your sales career and skills to the next level by providing you with growth and exposure to the dynamic markets across several geographic regions.
Our Customer Retention Dept. is looking for a dynamic individual who possess strong public speaking skills to present our programs and internal policies to a large audience, with the ability to highlight features and benefits. This individual will also be responsible for managing day-to-day Call Centre performance reviews to identify areas of improvement and performance gaps.
- Participate in a monthly network marketing conference and provide information on Planet Energy’s internal policies
- Create a positive client experience by understanding and meeting client needs quickly, professionally and accurately
- Provide optimum customer service by following up on escalated customer requests
- Review customer service calls and determine if agents are following QA standards and guidelines
- Monitor calls and provide trend data to the management team
- Provide on-the-job training to all employees on company initiatives and standards to ensure that everyone fully understands company direction
- Actively monitor and respond to real time volume trends and ensure that customer service metrics and targets are met
- Create, modify and deliver real time operational updates to the senior management team
- Coordinate preparation of reports, analyze data and identify solutions and/or process improvement
- Influence and motivate others with excellent team building skills
- Over 5 years of previous experience working in a Customer Service supervisory role
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Analytical, detail oriented, proactive and exemplifies outstanding customer service
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate a serious commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals and deadlines
- Self-motivated and possess a professional and positive attitude
Email your resume and cover letter in Word or PDF Format. The subject line of your email should read: Supervisor, Call Center. Your cover letter should clearly state why you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this position.
We thank everyone for their interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To find out more about Planet Energy Corporation, please visit us at www.planetenergy.ca.