Environmental Refuelling Systems (ERS) is an Alberta-based company specializing in remote fuel management. This dynamic growing company is looking for self-motivated CLASS 1 SUPER B DRIVER. Super B Drivers are responsible for operating a Super B, involving loading, transporting, and unloading fuel from and to various locations. Super B drivers also deliver product our customer’s sites in a timely manner while upholding our high quality standards of safety. Willingness to travel for extended periods including overnight to areas such as Northern Alberta, British Columbia, and the Yukon.
· Class 1 Drivers License with air brakes, with a “clean record". Driving record check (under six points on your Abstract required)
· Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Certificate
· Drug, Alcohol, and audio testing prior to hiring (to be arranged in-house)
· Minimum of three years professional experience as a bulk fuel driver
· Experience with maintaining a driver logbooks, bill of lading, inspection reports (pre-trip, post trip)
· Knowledge of transportation and logistics considered an asset.
Preferred candidate will be local to the Edmonton Area.
Successful applicants must be able to show proof that they are legally entitled to work in Canada.
To apply, please send your 1) Resume and 2) Cover letter to www.envirofuel.ca/career or fax to 780-444-4105.