We are seeking competitive, results oriented individuals who will be able to drive branded prescription sales. As a member of our inside team, you will be responsible for promoting a select number of prescription products to a target list of physicians, pharmacists, and/or specialist to drive brand awareness and increase sales.
Are you ready to take on the challenge of driving business in the pharmaceutical sales industry? As a member of our team, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing strong relationships with physicians, specialists and pharmacists over the phone
- Using promotional materials during presentations to strengthen product knowledge
- Meet and exceed targets set by the company
- Capturing adverse drug reaction and pharmaceutical technical complaints according to required pharmacovigilance guidelines
- Participation in medical trainings including communication training and sales training both locally and onsite at the client facility
. Minimum High School education, however education or experience in Medical Terminology, Pharmaceutical terms etc is necessary
. Previous sales experience, preferably with a biological or medical background, or previous pharmaceutical sales experience
. Professional verbal and written communication skills
. Computer software literacy
. Unusual level of drive, competitive spirit; strong communication skills and an open minded attitude
About our company:
With 60,000 employees around the world, we are right there - wherever our customers need us, with precisely the services they need. We offer our customers one-stop, customized solution packages that cover the full spectrum of our offerings and extend beyond country borders.
As an internationally-networked media and communications services provider, we are a strong partner for our customers and an attractive employer for creative, entrepreneurially-minded people.
We are a fast growing company that offers a culture of career development and promotion from within.