Fun. Dynamic. Challenging. These are some words to describe the experience of being a Store Manager with Mastermind Toys!
You are primary in charge of all aspects of the store operation including bringing fun, learning and confidence to parents & children by providing an exceptional customer environment and through the sound management of staff and store operations. You are accountable for the profitability, success and growth of the store.
The successful candidate will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Post secondary preferred.
- Three to five years retail management experience required, speciality related retail preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of retail professionals to meet financial and customer expectations
- Retail business knowledge; strong sales, service, coaching and leadership skills required
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional quality customer focused sales assistance
- Interest in and passion for Mastermind product
- Strong & clear verbal and written communication skills
The Store Manager will:
- Deliver business results by assessing, planning and implementing actions that contribute to the profitability, success and growth of the store. Demonstrate sound retail business knowledge through appropriate decisions/actions that result in positive contribution to sales performance, customer loyalty and profitability
- Plan & organize the recruitment & selection of qualified staff using established processes; monitor results. Consistently demonstrate the ability to attract, select, develop and retain high performers
- Evaluate and coach staff performance
- Plan and prepare staff schedules in accordance with hours allotment & customer traffic patterns
- Create daily zone schedules to maximize floor coverage & facilitate customer satisfaction
- Actively ensure customers are supported consistent with the Mastermind customer experience philosophy; maintain high level of product knowledge
- Ensure all operational best practice process are utilized including those related to receiving, store opening and closing, paperwork, daily communication, merchandising and record keeping
- Safeguard staff, customers & product through pro-active assistance; zone management; compliance with loss prevention and health and safety & emergency procedures. Ensure personal conduct is consistent with safety and security policies.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 12 months ago
We're the online store with 26 years experience in retail. This is our 13th year online.
Which makes us different. Unlike fully virtual...