TELUS is a great place to work. You can see it in our team members. The diversity of the TELUS team and their unique contributions sets us apart from the competition. Our success is based as much on our future friendly team as the innovative internet, voice, data and wireless products and solutions we offer.
Our team members include people like you - enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and energetic. We believe that you'll find our high-performance culture personally fulfilling, professionally challenging and financially rewarding. Join our team and make your future friendly too.
Stay connected to your career
At TELUS, we are committed to providing our clients with unsurpassed coverage, the latest wireless devices, great rates and outstanding client care - it's what we are all about. Join the TELUS retail stores team and find out why we were ranked the #1 wireless carrier in North America for four years in a row (source: N. Moore Capital, Ltd).
We're looking for a leader. No ordinary leader, but one that can inspire, coach and develop team members, drive sales and ensure our clients always have an exceptional experience.
As a store manager, it's your responsibility to make sure that the store always looks good, supports our brand and meets its goals. You know the action is on the sales floor, where you coach your team members to achieve their goals. You lead by example and always create an environment where team members feel valued, can grow and function well as a team.
This is no ordinary job. It demands both enthusiasm and confidence at the same time, as well as passion for the latest wireless technology and achieving great results.
- Competitive pay, plus store performance bonuses and incentives
- Discounts on the coolest and newest wireless technology
- Health benefits and wellness at work, like massage therapy and fitness memberships
- TELUS pension and share purchase plan
- Learning and development opportunities to take your career to the next level
- A respectful workplace that is involved in the community
- Recognition programs and career excellence rewards
Do you have what it takes?
- Excited to demonstrate your polished communication, leadership, and time management skills
- Motivated to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment
- Flexible to work day, evening and weekend shifts, based on business needs
- Comfortable with technology
- Have two-to-three years of progressive retail sales or customer service experience and at least one year of management experience
- University degree/college diploma (especially with a focus on business/management) is an asset
Then apply online today www.telus.com/careers and connect yourself to a fun job with tons of career possibilities.
We recognize and embrace the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful all team members must demonstrate the behaviours that are reflective our values:
- We embrace change and initiate opportunity
- We have a passion for growth
- We believe in spirited teamwork
- We have the courage to innovate
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.