As a Store Fixture Installer, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the in-store execution of all major renovations and new store installations across all channels.
- Arranging required level of labour and providing on-site supervision throughout each job to completion.
- Performing general construction work as required.
- Completing projects on time with a focus of meeting deadlines, quality and safety.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Travel is required approximately 75% of the time in the role.
- There will be occasional evening and weekend work.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle is required.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- General construction and carpentry skills are required. This includes knowing how to use various construction equipment and tools.
- Demonstrated experience in general construction is required.
- Retail experience is preferred in the area of fixture and merchandising assembly and set up.
- High School Diploma or GED
This role is located in Calgary, AB and surrounding area.