Do you want to work at Starbucks?
We are looking for some talented individuals to join our team. You must be charismatic, energetic and have a desire to give each and every customer the best possible experience. We have multiple positions requiring full time flexible availability. As the volume of business is always changing shifts vary week to week. You will be required to show proof of eligibility to work in Canada and provide two work related references upon hire.
If this interests you please read through the brief job description and provide answers to the below questions along with your resume. Resumes submitted without a response to the below questions will not be considered. Due to the large volume of replies only selected candidates will be contacted. We hope to hear from you!
Starbucks Barista – We have 3 Starbucks locations on site and primarily require staff for days and positions that go from mid day to early evening throughout the week, 2 of our stores are open 7 days a week. This position requires a positive attitude, excellent communication skills and phenomenal customer service despite a never ending flow of customers. Previous coffee shop experience is required.
What we offer:
- Great schedules with flexibility.
- Full benefits after 3 months of employment.
- Regular Holidays.
- Unionized environment.
- Continued training and room for growth.
- A great team environment.
Please respond to the below questions:
1. Why do you want to be a Starbucks Barista?
2. What three words would you use to describe yourself and why.
3. What are the 2 most important things to do with each and every customer?
4. When can you start? What is your availability?
5. What is the difference between good customer service and great customer service?