Team Leader Trainee
A Team Leader Trainee is a training role designed to expose individuals to operating procedures and the development of Team Members, with an emphasis on the philosophy behind Princess Auto's business model.
- Serving our Guests
- Leading your area of responsibility (department) consistent with our business goals and operating procedures and standards
- Continuing to build a culture wherein Royal Service and Princess Auto’s Values thrive.
- Providing your Team Members with the tools to reach their individual potential. These include: coaching, performance reviews, etc.
- Participate in meetings and resolving issues
- Be involved with developing and implementing the business plan
- Participate in training (both learning and teaching)
- Learn and be able to cover other store roles to better serve our Guests
- Contribute to the achievement of store revenue and expense management targets
- Adhere to all policies and procedures (e.g. store safety)
- Always willing to go above and beyond for our customers
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Willingness to develop and demonstrate basic Leadership Sklls Ability to provide direction.
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to motivate
- Team oriented
- Ability to train
- Ability to inspire
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Takes initiative and wants to grow professionally and help the company grow
- Hardworking and dedicated to helping achieve our goals
- Ability to work weekdays, evenings, and/or weekends
What our Unique World can offer you:
- Competitive Wage
- Opportunity to share in a profit sharing plan
- A positive and supportive workplace
- Opportunity to make a difference and inspire others
- Opportunity for advancement
- Training and personal and professional development
- A generous, company-paid benefits package including:
Prescription drug plan
- Company pension plan
- Store discount
If you are interested in becoming a part of our Unique World, please Apply Now.
Closing Date: January 28, 2013