Why would you want to join Dapasoft?
Do you want to make a difference? At Dapasoft we understand that choosing the right person for the job makes all the difference, and we are ready to add another passionate person to our ever-growing team of professionals. You’ll be working with some of the leading healthcare organizations in Canada and get access to some of the brightness minds in healthcare information technology. If you are looking for an opportunity that presents a unique challenge with excellent career growth, this is the place for you!
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be joining a fast growing organization on the ground floor. You’ll be given an opportunity to implement your vision into our corporate culture. You’ll be given the opportunity to institute real change to the healthcare system. Dapasoft offers the best of both worlds; we combine an endless opportunity for professional and personal growth found at startups, with the compensation, stability, and benefits found at larger organizations.
Who is Dapasoft?
Dapasoft is transforming the way healthcare works today. Our team of IT professionals makes use of the latest in technology to help our clients revolutionize the way they operate. Dapasoft is proud to be a Microsoft Partner with competencies that span across the Microsoft technology stack. This close relationship with Microsoft provides us with the tools we need to complete our vision of becoming a world leader in the development of healthcare solutions.
- Work in a team environment with a Project Manager, development & QA teams to execute software projects.
- Work as part of a development team to implement solutions while following PMO best practice methodologies from the development planning activities to project completion.
- Work with Lead Developers to create work package estimates.
- Design, develop and support Microsoft .NET software applications and solutions
- Work with business analysts and end users to define system requirements.
- Assist in development of use cases and technical design specifications
- Work with the QA team to ensure accuracy and solution integrity.
- Frequently communicate with users, architects and team members during program development to review progress and ensure that requirements have been met.
- Present solutions and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Provide technical training and mentoring to other development team members.
- University degree or college diploma in Computer Sciences or related major
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- 5+ years programming and software development experience creating complex components
- 5+ years .NET programming experience in C#, ASP.NET, or SharePoint in a test driven environment using frameworks 3.0, 3.5, 4.0
- 5+ years’ experience with MS SQL Server (2005/2008 R2 / 2012) and any ORM tool
- Demonstrable experience with Object-Oriented Design tools, UML, and an understanding of software development patterns
- Ability to understand business problems from both a development and client perspective.
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft .NET framework
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and 2010
- Microsoft developer certification is preferred
Experience with the following technologies is not required but is considered an asset:
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience developing Web Services
- SharePoint development
- Dynamics CRM development
- Team Foundation Server
If this sounds like you...Apply Today! Opportunity is waiting.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Dapasoft delivers custom software solutions and system integration services to clients in a number of industry verticals, including...