A Global leading O&G Recruitment Consultancy are seeking an enthusiastic, tenacious and dedicated Sr. Recruitment Consultant to join our ever growing Calgary Oil & Gas Recruitment team
You duties will include:
- Ability to identify candidates for job requirements and also to successfully qualify these candidates.
- Responsible for the identification of leads for business development purposes, and follow up on these leads under supervision of team leader where appropriate.
- Demonstrate consistent performance in achieving call targets.
- Demonstrate consistent performance in terms of contractors placed.
- Demonstrate the correct use of IT systems and that all work is performed to relevant quality procedures.
- Day to day interaction with key clients
- Previous recruitment experience is essential (1-3 years)
- Familiar with Canadian Oil and Gas business dynamics
- Computer literate
- Need to be a team player with a good telephone manor
- Able to work on a very fast paced environment
If you feel you are the right person for our organization then please apply with your up to date resume and contact details.
Indeed - 14 months ago