ThinkOn Inc. is looking for local talent to join our development team of our customer-facing Portal and requisite services.
Keeping things simple is paramount - from what we offer our customers initially to how we build it.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals that will use their understanding of craftsmanship and best practices to build robust, maintainable, and clean software.
Nothing is set in stone; we want to continually evolve our platform and the way we work by learning from what we've done and taking those lessons forward.
From front to back, we're looking for people who understand that:
- Object Oriented Design is much more than inheritance
- writing code without tests is dangerous
- the best work comes from collaboration, not from silos
- frameworks and APIs come and go; the principles of software craftsmanship endure
We want people who live and breathe:
- test-driven-development (along with automated testing in general)
- continuous integration
- service oriented architecture
Technology and design-wise, you are comfortable with some of the following (or have a desire to learn):
- twitter bootstrap
- CSS (along with SASS or LESS)
- a keen eye for design trends
- lean/lightweight integration technologies
- Linux, Windows
- REST (modelling resources properly, not just returning JSON from a URL)
Our office is just minutes away from Union Station.
If you feel like you'd be a good fit, please drop your resume into the job jar and let us know what you're interested in.
(Please, no recruiters or agencies).
See you in the clouds.