Gartner is currently recruiting for a Sr. Account Executive to work within our Americas Field Sales. We are looking for a world class salesperson with experience selling IT solutions or consulting services into the top levels (CXO, CIO, and CTO) of major companies in the Saskatchewan or Manitoba regions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for retaining and growing our total IT service portfolio and will have strong expertise in new business sales, account management and account planning.
The Senior Account Executive position is a senior level sales role whose objective is to manage, develop and grow existing and prospective client relationships. We prefer that this role be based in Regina, but are open to other locations as well.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Consult with C-level executives in large organizations to develop and implement an effective enterprise wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner's products and services
- Forecast revenues timely and accurately; Increase revenue and retention rates for specified key accounts
- Perrform contract renewal activities focused on client needs
- Build excellent client relationships offering value-added, insightful and strategic input to their business
- Orchestrate resources and build virtual teams committed to and accountable for your client's success
For this vital role we require:
- Minimum 7+ years of proven consultative selling experience, preferably selling technology products or services to large international companies
- No specific industry is required, however an understanding of how government procurement works would be an advantage.
- The territory is a mix of commercial accounts and some public sector (healthcare, and higher education.)
- Consistently outperform sales quotas; Achievement driven; Highly competitive
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide IT decision support to global organizations
- Ability to prospect and manage C-Level and senior level relationships within large organizations
- Strong organization skills to navigate inter-departmental resources and coordinate across Gartner Lines of Business
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in written
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or comparable experience
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related...