DAVIDsTEA is looking for a SQL Developer/ BI Specialist
Who we are:
We're a North American company headquartered in Montreal and Boston, and growing like crazy. In just over four years, we've opened over 90 stores coast to coast, with plenty more to come. We're best known for our super-friendly staff, above-and-beyond customer service, modern design and of course our huge collection of world-class, exclusive teas.
- Develop reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Server 2008.
- Develop and maintain Data Warehouse, Cubes, and ETLs
- Develop SQL stored procedures/functions/views using SQL Server 2005 & 2008.
- Develop test plans for quality control team and participate in data validation.
- Brainstorm technical solutions with the rest of the IS team.
- Prepare technical documentation to deploy and support the finished applications.
- Provide estimates and statuses in a timely manner.
- Keep up with technology and introduce new approaches/best practices to work environment.
Qualifications & Technical Skills:
- Relevant collegial or university degree.
- 4-6 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft development tools
- Excellent SQL Skills
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, and MDX.
- Knowledge of business intelligence and data mining.
- Knowledge of business and financial applications (ERP systems) a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX and Dynamics AX for Retail.
- Experience in a retail environment.
Requirements & Competencies:
- Self-directed and ability to self prioritize.
- Autonomous, flexible, and proactive
- Bilingual - Ability to communicate fluently in English is important.
- Detail and result oriented, highly reliable and dynamic.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Team player with great interpersonal skills.
- Fast learner.
- Prepared to work outside business hours to meet deadlines or to provide support to users.
Thank you for your interest in joining the fun, exciting team at DAVIDsTEA. We will get in touch if you've been selected for an interview. If you aren't contacted this time around, be sure to check out our Careers page at www.davidstea.com -- we update it all the time with new openings. We are growing fast, and new opportunities are always popping up!
DAVIDsTEA is a North American company with headquarters in Montreal, Canada. In less than seven years, we’ve opened over 190 stores coast to...