WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. has been named one of the Best Companies for New Grads. We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Professional development & promotion from within
- Discounts on cars, computers, hotels, and Group Home & Auto Insurance
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as a DC Pension Plan
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to take part in various company events such as BBQ’s, Sports Games, and our weekly “Jeans for a Means” program where funds are raised and donated to a designated non-profit organization.
WHO IS REYNOLDS AND REYNOLDS?
Reynolds and Reynolds is an equal opportunity employer that has been in business since 1866. Not only are we one of the top providers of premium solutions for auto dealerships worldwide, but we also continue to grow and provide cutting-edge solutions for all aspects of the dealership.
“As with any good company, our people and our pride are essential to our continued success. We expect to hire the best talent and to provide the best environment so that talent can develop, grow, and contribute to our success.” To learn more about Reynolds Pride visit www.reyrey.ca.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Provide telephone support to new and existing customers regarding Reynolds and Reynolds software products and service
- Serve as a single point of ownership for customer issues to ensure resolution
- Understand customer business process and prioritize incoming calls accordingly
- Document customer issues, troubleshooting steps, and resolution
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or 3 year College Diploma in Accounting/Administration. Completion of college or university accounting courses is an asset
- Fluent in French with conversational English
- Previous experience in Customer Service or Technical Support
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer
- Available to work rotating shifts between 7AM and 6PM
- Email your attached resume (Microsoft Word or PDF format). Please include your minimum salary expectations and quote “146IND” in the subject line
Recruitment Process Overview
- Qualified applicants will participate in a phone screen, various employment assessments, and interviews. The candidate of choice will be required to participate in background checks.