Company is starting a Content Delivery Network initiative and seeking a network engineer.
The candidate will be expected to design, develop, verify, test, simulate and/or maintain systems and/or software to be applied to and integrated with systems requirements for enterprise solutions. The candidate will ensure the use of appropriate standards, processes, procedures and tools throughout the development life cycle. Interfacing with customers, suppliers, application users and other technical and support personnel will also be required. The candidate must be able to work independently as well as in collaboration with other team members and groups.
Required Skills and Experience:
1. Minimum 5 year experience
2. Gather and document requirements from customers needed for the development project
3. Develop, test and maintain software solution for enterprise applications
4. Work with team of network engineers and developers in research, integration of data communication systems with special focus on system efficiency, seamless real time data information, network performance, and security
5. Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
6. Strong knowledge on data communication
7. Experience with open source languages as well as Pascal and Delphi.
8. Understanding of Content Delivery Network business and solution
9. Experience in implementation
10. Good knowledge of various systems and hardware configuration
11. Good knowledge of load balancing, routers, servers and various protocols
12. Bachelor degree in computer science or information technology
13. Quick learner, self-starter, motivated, strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
1. Microsoft Certified System Engineer ( must be within the last 5 years )
2. Cisco Certified Network Associate ( must be within the last 5 years )
IT Consulting group based in Toronto Ontario
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Major verticals are Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing...