- Code, debug and make recommendations on software enhancements.
- Participate in detailed design/implementation of new features.
- Devise and carry out development tests on software changes and new features.
- Peer review the work of other software designers.
- Follow our software development process and make suggestions as to how this process might be improved.
- Assist Customer Service and Production in tracking down problems with our products.
- Write software and protocol specifications.
- Maintain existing software (bug fixes, enhancements), according to corporate QMS procedures.
- Update the ATP and Software Design documents to reflect software changes and new features.
Specific Skills Required:
- Very familiar with Windows.
- Networking and Internet technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of database technologies and SQL.
Minimum Education/ Background Job Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2+ years of related work experience
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard