- Participate in detailed design/implementation of new features.
- Code, debug and make recommendations on software enhancements.
- Devise and carry out development tests on software changes and new features.
- Update the ATP and Software Design documents to reflect software changes and new features
- Peer review the work of other software designers.
- Follow our software development process and make suggestions as to how this process might be improved.
- Maintain existing software (bug fixes and enhancements).
- Assist Customer Service and Production in tracking down problems with our products.
- Write software and protocol specifications.
Specific Skills Required
- Very familiar with Linux (kernel, command line, debugging tools).
- Experience with C/C++, multi-threaded programming.
- Knowledge of Networking and Internet technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Minimum Education/ Background Job Requirements
- College diploma/Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field,
- A minimum of 2 years of related work experience.
International Datacasting Corporation (IDC) provides satellite equipment products, which consists of the Superflex broadband satellite...