Microserve is looking for a Software Developer / Analyst to join our team in Burnaby, BC. This is an ideal opportunity to step-up into the role with client facing and management components. The successful candidate will be involved in architecting solutions, designing and testing of system's user experience, as well as hands-on application development.
Interested candidates please apply at: http://www.microserve.ca/careers/postings.aspx
- Working individually or as a part of a team to define user needs and business requirements for application systems and translating these needs/issues into high-level technical requirements and solutions
- Work closely with a variety of stakeholders i.e. developers, business analysts, database administrators, business stakeholders, I.S. managers, etc. and participate in the development of the department's strategic goals and direction
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation
- Implement unit test code and assist in other relevant test automation
- Diploma in related IT focus
- At least 3 years of in-depth experience and demonstrated proficiency with software design and development
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing applications and web services in.NET
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing SQL Server TSQL
- Experience in VB.NET, C#
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and projects
- Have the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent technical writing skills
Microserve is an IT Solutions Provider with over 20 years of experience. A Canadian organization with coverage across BC and Alberta, Microserve is a market leader in our industry. Microserve is a flexible and dynamic organization that encourages and rewards hard work, initiative, and out-of-the-box thinking. We pride ourselves on consistently providing high quality service to our clients and are always looking for talented IT professionals for contract, permanent and project-based positions.
Microserve offers competitive compensation, benefits, paid vacation, and educational subsidies. Microserve also provides IT professionals with the opportunity for rewarding and stimulating careers and offers a friendly work environment.
Indeed - 14 months ago